Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Owl Fever



So I have recently discovered a love of owls. Not entirely sure why this has happened since I have never given them much thought before. But, they sure make cute pillows. The little blue guy isn't finished - he needs a nice satin stitch along the edges to finish him up. In hindsight, I think I should have done the top one in pink and the bottom one in blue. The blue one looks a little more feminine. Or, it could be that I am just dreaming up excuses to make more owls.

By the way - I'm not really sure what that yellow looking square is on the blue owl picture. The fabric is white all over - I even had my husband look to make sure I wasn't missing something. And, there was nothing under the fabric when I took the picture. Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment